Friday, July 9, 2010

Super Scooper

Fun with Friends Fridays have been a little more challenging to plan that I had anticipated.  So many kids are at camps!  Plus, I've never really done the playdate thing.  Sure, when I was home full-time with the kids we hosted and went to plenty of playdates through the MOMS Club or Mothers and More, but that was more other moms getting together and the kids kinda being shoved together by chance.  Now that the kids are in school during the day and I'm teaching part-time, I just never caught on to making playdates after school or on the weekends.  Therefore, now that I WANT to schedule them, I'm a little unsure how to make it work.

That being said, Saturday was a lot of fun.  We headed to the all-you-can-eat Super Scooper Ice Cream Festival at Penns Landing with all the kids plus my niece and nephew (who had slept over Friday night).  Five bucks per person (which goes for pediatric leukemia research) gets you a spoon and as many cups of ice cream or water ice as you can eat.

Do you see the HUGE stack of cups? 

I'd say we got our money's worth!

No comments:

Post a Comment